The Pokemon Trading Cards Game Adelaide is an easy game to learn. Irrespective of your experience level or age, you will find the game very interesting. It is a 2-player game where players utilize 60-card decks to compete with each other.
Players build decks around specific cards that have Pokemon characters. Then, they take turns to use attacks to attempt to defeat the opponent. The Poker Trading Card game requires some planning and strategy to win. The good thing is that it can be played among family members because it is not age-restrictive.
Steps to Play Pokemon Trading Cards
Pokemon trading cards in Adelaide are a great way to have some fun time with friends. As mentioned, it is easy to learn and you can quickly get a hang of it and become a pro. Here is the step-by-step guide on how to play the game.
Set up Your Cards
Your deck will have 60 cards and the first step is to shuffle them. You should make one-fourth to one-third of your cards energy cards to make a well-balanced deck. However, you can do anything that suits you. If you do not have up to 60 cards, you should ask your opponent if you both can play with less than 60 cards in your decks. When you are ready to play, follow the steps below to start:
- Flip a coin to determine who goes first. Note that the first player should not attack the first turn
- Draw seven cards from the upper deck and set them aside facing down.
- Get a Basic Pokemon from your hand of seven cards. If you can’t find any, merge the cards and reshuffle. Then draw out another seven cards.
- Select your active Pokemon trading cards in Adelaide to use for attacking and place them face down on the playing area
- Look at your hand and begin to knock out your opponent’s card. For every card you knock out, you take a prize card.
- Continue playing until someone wins either by knocking out all the Pokemon of the other player or when someone runs out of cards.
How to Play Digital Pokemon trading cards in Adelaide
Of course, you can also play the digital version of Pokemon trading cards in Adelaide on your mobile device or PC. The first step is to download the digital client of the game. It is available for Android, iOS, Mac, and PC.
It is best to play on a computer or at least a tablet because it can be quite fiddly on smaller screens. When you download the game, you can go through the tutorial provided by the digital client. The tutorial will explain the rules of the game before you start.
As a new player, you are given three basic decks to use against the AI. When you defeat the AI through different Trainer Challenges, you earn rewards of more cards, booster packs, and coins. You should aim to get as many as 500 PokeCoins.
You can use these to buy your first Theme Deck, which is a ready-to-play pre-constructed deck. When you have your first Theme Deck, you can begin to battle against other players in Theme format competitions.
It is worth mentioning that the Theme format of the Pokemon trading cards in Adelaide limits players to utilizing unchanged theme decks against one another.
Playing the digital version of the Pokemon trading cards in Adelaide gives you the freedom to learn for as long as you want before you begin to play real games. Also, when you win in the battles, you get rewarded with more booster packs and coins, among others. You can even go on to participate in competitive events with bigger prizes.